About This Video Webcast – Crucial Features Required in a Work Based Learning Software
There are many steps required for a successful work based learning program. These steps require the management of complex processes that involve multiple stakeholders including; business partners, students, program managers, intermediaries and administration. The right software can make scale easy.
At Transeo we believe work-based learning programs can become so much more…predominantly because 93% of programs are still tracked with paper, pencil and spreadsheets. This paper process takes time, focus and energy away from the quality of the experience and increases time/costs. This webcast will address how the right software positively impacts all your stakeholders and makes scale possible.
Two award winning work based learning program veterans, Lazaro Lopez, PhD and Don Franynd, PhD will discuss:
- Why is a Work-Based Learning Program Crucial?
- What is Required for a Work-Based Learning Program?
- What Compliance Issues Exist?
- The Top Challenges of a Work-Based Learning Program
- What Features are Critical in a Work-Based Learning Program to Make Sure you Can Scale?
- How Transeo Jobs Can Help