About This Video Webcast – Crucial Features Required in a Work Based Learning Software
There are many steps required for a successful work based learning program. These steps require the management of complex processes that involve multiple stakeholders including; business partners, students, program managers, intermediaries and administration. The right software can make scale easy.
At Transeo we believe work-based learning programs can become so much more…predominantly because 93% of programs are still tracked with paper, pencil and spreadsheets. This paper process takes time, focus and energy away from the quality of the experience and increases time/costs. This webcast will address how the right software positively impacts all your stakeholders and makes scale possible.
Work based learning program veteran Don Franynd, PhD will discuss:
- Why is a Work-Based Learning Program Crucial?
- What is Required for a Work-Based Learning Program?
- What Compliance Issues Exist?
- The Top Challenges of a Work-Based Learning Program
- What Features are Critical in a Work-Based Learning Program to Make Sure you Can Scale?
- How Transeo Jobs Can Help