About This Video Webcast - How a Software Makes Scale Easy for Your Stakeholders
There are many steps required for a successful work based learning program. These steps require the collaboration of multiple stakeholders across districts and schools. In addition, ESSA, state and the Federal re-authorization of Perkins now all require (or will soon require) districts to provide and report on work ready experiences down to the student level. Despite all these moving parts, and increasingly complex requirements, 93% of programs are still tracked on paper. This creates multiple challenges with scaling work-based learning programs and meeting the reporting needs required by multiple entities.
Dr. David R. Schuler, a national education leader, former AASA National Superintendent of the Year and one of the Architects of Redefining Ready! will share his insights and passion addressing how to successfully scale a work based learning program. Topics will include:
- Why is a Work Based Learning Program Critical?
- What is Required for Successful Work Based Learning Program?
- What are the top Challenges of a Work Based Learning Program?
- What are the Challenges of Paper Tracking?
- How Can Software Positively Impact Your Stakeholders?
- Program Managers
- Business Partners
- Superintendents and Administrators