It is now more important than ever to strategically manage the development of business / industry partnerships, as they are a key ingredient for successful work based learning. Hear a panel of school district experts share their strategies around effective industry collaboration.
- How do you cultivate and develop effective partnerships?
- How do you make sure the partnership outlives the people that created it?
- How do you continue to reexamine the partnership to look for other opportunities?
- In what ways do you show appreciation for your partners and continue to make their involvement helpful for them?
- How can you use modern technology to help students virtually engage in WBL such as practicing welding using AI?
- How do we change what “counts” as WBL in a virtual setting?