Please join us as leaders in K-12 education and community colleges share their best practices with recruiting students for career pathways, creating and sustaining their career pathways, and building community partnerships to advance their career pathways.
- Dustin Seemann - Assistant Superintendent of Beverly Hills Unified School District, CA. Dustin is currently the Assistant Superintendent in Beverly Hills, CA. Dustin has worked in K-12 and Higher Education for over 15 years. Throughout his professional career, he has served as a School Counselor, Club Advisor, Graduate Professor and now Assistant Superintendent. Dustin is passionate about creating opportunities for students to set achievable goals and give back to their communities while feeling supported by their school.
- Betsy McKinstry - Director of CTE, College and Career of Antelope Valley Union High School District, LA. Betsy has worked in Career Technical Education for over 25 years and held positions as a business teacher, program specialist and coordinator,. She currently serves as the Director of Career Technical Education for Antelope Valley Union High School District (15 year tenure) oversight of all CTE programs at 9 schools sites, 1 charter school and 2 alternative education.
- Corey Mohn - President and Executive Director, CAPS Network, Blue Valley Schools, KS. Corey is the President and Executive Director of CAPS Network, empowering high school students to fast-forward into their future through real-world business projects and the development of professional skills. Prior to CAPS, Corey served as Director of Statewide Programs for the Kansas Center for Entrepreneurship.
- Dominique Bates -Assoc. CTE Director of WBL & Community Partnerships, Rowan-Salisbury Schools, NC. Dominique as served as Associate CTE Director of Work-Based Learning and Community Partnerships for Rowan-Salisbury Schools Career and Technical Education for four years. Previous to his CTE leadership role, he taught Middle School Business courses for four years. Dominique holds a Masters of Business Administration. Dominique believes in providing students exposure to available career options to help inform them of future career decisions. He teaches students cultural awareness and interpersonal skills, and guides them to pursue their passions.
- Maral Hyeler - Director of External Programs, Santa Monica College, CA. Maral has been working with high school and industry partners on developing pathways and promoting college and career readiness for over 15 years. She is passionate about developing opportunities for high school students and helping them get a head start on their future.